You are welcome to the Graduates Page of the Rivers State University, Port Harcourt.
In this section you can get all the information you need about our Convocation Ceremony and other activities relating to it. For graduants, you can search for your Certificate number, apply for your Convocation Package, etc
How to Apply
- Search for your name on the convocation list by using the Get Application ID link under the Quick Links of the page.
- Confirm your details on the convocation list
Note: Confirm that the spellings of your name(s) are correct. You are also to confirm every academic record detail like your faculty, department and option.
- If the spellings of your name is incorrect or your name contain initials in your present academic records, proceed to the Help Desk at the ITC Centre of RSU with either of the following original documents that have the correct spellings of your name before you proceed;
- O' Level
- Local Government Identification
- National ID Card
- Driver' License
- If there are no issues with your details, proceed with the convocation application process by clicking on Apply for Convocation Pack.
The Convocation application process is as follows;
- Select the application name from the list of applications
- Apply for Students' copy of Transcript (Only REGULAR Students)
- Apply for RSU Convocation Photo (Optional)
- Proceed to pay for Convocation Pack
- Print receipt
Note: Students are advised to have a valid e-mail address. Those students who do not have a valid e-mail address MUST create one, as subsequent communication will be made via your personal email.
For you to apply for your Certificate, you need to supply an application ID. This link will enable you search for your Certificate ID
In this Convocation ceremony, all graduants will be given their certificates, but you need to apply for it. This link takes you to the application page.
If your name has any typographical error, this gives you the final chance to request for a correction. Do that right here. Just Click on the link.
Just in case you want to re-print your application receipt, this is the right link for you to do just that. All you need is your Application ID.